In case of service cancellation request submitted by the customer, a prorated refund will be issued if the account is eligible for a refund. Cancellations of accounts pre-paid on a yearly basis will only receive a prorated refund based on the monthly rate of the same hosting plan.
Cancellations of accounts pre-paid for on a monthly basis will be refunded only half the amount and that too only if the cancellation is requested during the first half of the month.
iHostindia reserves the right to cancel the service and access to the service at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a prorata refund based upon the remaining period of service.
Refunds will not be issued in following cases:
- Setup or administration fees are non-refundable.
- Domain registration fees are non-refundable. The customer owns the domain and in case of cancellation can transfer the domain to another registrar if he wishes to.
- No refunds will be issued if abuse of our terms of service or acceptable use policy forces iHostindia to suspend or terminate your services prematurely.
- If a customer contravenes iHostindia’s terms of service, a refund will not be issued in the event of a cancellation.
- Payments for account addons (SSL certificate, static IP etc) are non-refundable as they are included only during the life of the hosting plan.
Cancellation requests should be submitted as per the “Cancellation of Services” section of our terms of service. Any other mode or method of cancellation will not be accepted.
You must allow up to 30 days for credit and refunds to be processed and applied to your account. The following methods of payments are non-refundable, and refunds will be posted as credit to the hosting account:
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Western Union Payments
- Money orders